Since 1988, ICM has been offering its affordable services efficiently and securely, and with unwavering commitment to customer service.
Our track record of success is a result of a client-centered and client-focused approach combined with an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. ICM’s unparalleled subject matter expertise, high-end capacity, custom technology, and an ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management System, make us a leader in the market.
Scanning and Conversion Services Features
- Federally Secure Facility ICM has built a Document Conversion Factory that ensures the safekeeping of all customer documents and files while in process. This facility has been built to process documents both for the Homeland Security Initiative, as well as the medical community’s HIPAA initiative.
- Our Team
- All US citizens
- Drug tested
- Background checked
- Three Shifts to ensure work is done in a timely manner
- ISO 9001/2008 Processes to ensure quality assurance on all images
- Output configured for any system, Documentum, OnBase, FileNet, etc.
- Lock-box Services – securely taking custody of paper flowing through your mailroom and business processes
- Convert All Media including
- Aperture cards
- Small to Large format
- Pick-up and Delivery
- On and Off Site Work
- Immediate Access to digital documents Depending on the system the documents reside in, access can be universal regardless of location
- Simultaneous Access multiple users can access the same document at the same time
- No More Filing
- Reduction in the cost of printing: Paper costs a lot of money. In addition, research shows that by the time costs of ink and use of printers are added, the true cost of paper multiplies by a factor of up to 31
- Reduction in the cost of storage Paper documents are often stored in filing cabinets or in boxes placed on shelves. The floor space occupied by these stored documents adds tremendous cost in real estate and/or rent
- Permanency and Disaster Recovery when a paper document is destroyed it is gone forever. Digital documents, on the other hand, are stable and often backed up. Even if a digital document is destroyed, the backed up version would be ready for use
- Adherence to compliance and audit rules for standards on permanent records