Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. Essential to this strategy are the proper tools and technologies of ECM, which manage the complete lifecycle of content, birth to death.
High-quality technology products for document and content management, like the one offered by ICM, allow documents to be modified and managed but also include important features such as:
- Check In / Check Out and Locking
- Version Control
- Audit Trail
- Annotation and Stamps
- Automated Retention and Disposition Management to Meet Compliance Requirements
At the center of ICM solutions are our proprietary Document and Content Management software products, ViewCenter and ViewCenter.com. You will find fully-customized ‘versions’ of ViewCenter in our various Industry Solutions and Department Solutions. Click here to learn more about ViewCenter and its components, or choose from the items on the menu on the left.
We Offer Only the Best Security for Our Clients’ Information
Since we pride ourselves in providing our clients with the utmost security, we have partnered with Phoenix NAP to make sure our web-based ViewCenter product and your files reside in one of the most reliable and secure data centers in the U.S. Phoenix NAP is housed in a discreet enterprise-grade facility, backed by an “incredibly robust, state-of-the-art security system, ensuring your critical information remains safeguarded at all times.” This is just another great example of the lengths we go to ensure our software and your documents are always in good hands.
With your data stored at Phoenix NAP, you get:
- Discreet facility located in the Phoenix, AZ , metropolitan area, one of the safes-from-natural-disaster-cities in the United States
- SOC2 audited facility and Payment Card Indutry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) validated services provider
- Manned 24/7/365 by a company-employed and professionally trained and armed onsite security team.
- With their unique “mantrap technology,” infrared, anti-tailgate, anti-pass back detectors record the number of people who pass through at a time and all abnormal activity triggers the alarm and security guard response.
- A three-factor authentication system (badge read, PIN entry pad, and biometric iris scan) is also employed at all times.