At ICM, we know that MRO aviation (maintenance, repair, and overhaul) processes represent the majority of aircraft downtime. We also understand that documentation and engineering records are cornerstones of MRO, yet managing records can be overwhelming and costly.
ICM has helped MRO aviation companies such as Marana Aerospace Solutions (formerly Evergreen) become more efficient and improve cash flow by providing a complete document and content management solution.
- Turn-key quality records management
- Technology-enabled centralized back-office capturing to address paper build-up at its core
- Central electronic file repository for archiving, retrieval, and distribution
- Full audit-trail and permissions control
- Meet and exceed compliance requirements
- Reduce cycle time
- Integrated hardware and software
Consider everything you do with records: collecting, reproducing, reviewing, processing, filing, retrieving, storing, and archiving paper records, from one page to thousands. Storage alone can fill hangars, and imagine the nightmare of an audit, searching through pallets of paper. ICM has the answer to all of these problems in the form of an MRO total and complete solution — A multi-tiered bundle of industry-tailored document digitizing products and services, and software to control and manage documents and their content.
The Benefits of ICM’s MRO Aviation Solution
- Reduce the routing of uncontrolled maintenance records throughout the business.
- Eliminate documentation loss and associated costs.
- Improve customer satisfaction by easily and quickly retrieving and sharing requested documents and information.
- Manage large volume of information from external resources, internal departments, and across multiple locations in one centralized location.
- Control document sharing, retrieval, and retention through efficient, consistent and repeatable processes, which complies with civil aviation regulators like the FAA.
- Meet FAA audit and security compliance requirements for controlled documentation.
- Automate the work order process in order to speed transaction processing and reduce cycle time, while improving quality and document control.
- Reduce acquisition and printing costs of maintenance records and manuals.
- Provide electronic maintenance records securely to foreign countries for review and accepted airworthiness determination.
- Eliminate inconsistent and disjoined data in multiple silos.
- Measure improvements in your processes dynamically and in real time.
- Improve efficiency in managing paper-based tracking and status.
- Keep accurate technical data associated with aircraft maintenance activities and tasks.
Customers Enjoying Our MRO Aviation Solution
- B/E Aerospace
- Marana Aerospace Solutions
- Zodiac Aerospace
- City of Phoenix Aviation Department
- GKN Aerospace
- Curtiss Wright Controls
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- KLC Aerospace Solutions
- MD Helicopters
- Bombardier Learjet
- Lockheed Martin
- Hamilton Sundstrand
- Advantage Aerospace
- Hartford Aviation Group Inc
- Hawker Pacific Aerospace