Since 1988, ICM has completed large film scanning projects for the three different film medias: roll film, microfiche, and aperture card. We have the film scanning technology, staff, and processes to capture high-quality images from film at competitive rates.
ICM helps clients mitigate the risk of deteriorating film. We remove the concern of obsolete film reader equipment. We eliminate the cost of managing film archives. And once your film is converted to electronic files, it can then be stored, retrieved, and viewed by a web-based document management system.
Every ICM film scanning project includes over 29 years of applied experience
- Advanced film scanning hardware and software technology
- Automated image processing and document indexing
- Equipment and staff to handle large, complex film scanning projects
- Automatic threshold and visual attendant QA processes
- Experienced film scan technicians who are ICM trained and certified
- Secondary QA processes to inspect images using both automatic and visual methods
- ISO 9008 compliant processes to ensure high-quality deliverables