Since ViewCenter is web-based, users only need a browser to use it. No client software needs to be installed to use its main functions. ViewCenter is very easy to use, yet it is also extremely powerful and full of features.
The ViewCenter Cloud can be quickly implemented in just a few hours. Our proven process eliminates the need for your business to use your own hardware or internal IT resources.
Affordability is key in any business decision. In addition to being packed with powerful features, ViewCenter is very affordable with cost of ownership less than other content and document management software solutions in its class. What’s more, implementation and integration with your existing processes are faster and easier.
Thousands of happy clients use ViewCenter content and document management software to save money for their organizations. They are a testament to the quality of the product and our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. ViewCenter is being used in organizations large and small around the world, including government entities, law enforcement agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
A secure content and document management software solution that is
easily leveraged from anywhere, on any device.
- Add files quickly and efficiently with the add document wizard
- Drag and drop files for bulk import
- Get support for practically any scanner brand with ScanCenter
- Click to view hierarchical data and all related information
- Find documents instantaneously
- Retrieve documents by properties or by full text search
- Create ad-hoc queries with advanced search capabilities
- Perform bulk functions including “export to zip” and document merge
- Implement complex retention policies with just a few clicks
- Notify users when documents are added, updated or deleted
- Full scripting engine to automate common tasks and access external data
- Supports multi-level version control
- Perform granular security access based on multiple levels, all the way to the individual document
- Restrict functions, such as modification and printing, with Digital Rights Management
- Choose either a SaaS model or deployed on premise