State of Arizona
ICM has successfully provided our technology products and document imaging services to over thirty Arizona State government agencies since 2012. In addition, ICM currently holds an Arizona State Document Imaging Contract; which was issued in 2009.
- ADSP014-070056 Document Imaging
- ADSP012-031581 IT Staffing and Consulting
- WSCA ADSP011-007500 Software
Mohave Educational Services Cooperative
ICM was awarded a “Document Scanning, Management, and Destruction” contract by Mohave Educational Services Cooperative in June of 2014. Mohave Educational Services Cooperative (Mohave) is a non-profit procurement organization dedicated to providing its members throughout the State of Arizona with quality vendors and best prices.
- 14D-ICM-0603 Document Scanning, Management, and Destruction
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
For the past 15 years, ICM has held a Community-wide contract to provide SRPMIC complete scanning and conversion services.
- Transaction Privilege Tax License SR-02794
Gila River Indian Community
ICM holds a license to deliver complete document and content management solutions and intelligent accounts payable automation to the Gila River Indian Community; reservation wide.
- Reservation Wide Business License No. 23564